Training and Professional Development
Shifting Sands are able to develop, design and deliver bespoke education, training and professional development. We continue to deliver specialist training to individuals, NFP organisations and services across Australia.
Previous Training and Development/Workshops delivered include:
Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Family Dispute Resolution courses, Mediation courses, Facilitative Dispute Resolution, the intersection of family separation and workplaces
- Conflict Resolution
- Ethics in Family Dispute Resolution
- Restorative practices in Family Dispute Resolution
- Working with families: Honouring the child’s experience and building parental capacity to hear
Conflict and communication skills
- Building Conflict resolution skills
- Communication skills
- Managing Conflict, Conflict Coaching, Managing tension, Managing difficult conversations, Working with Challenging behaviours
- Team building and robust teamwork
- Managing and recognising diversity and the value of different work practices
- Clinical Reflective practice in Family Dispute Resolution
- Using a Trauma informed lens
- Self care
Jodie continues to develop and run bespoke specialist training and professional development offerings across Australia. These have included for Relationships Australia (Victoria), Relationships Australia (Northern Territory), Relationships Australia (South Australia), CLE Consulting Australia and Global Coaching, Legal Aid Commission – Northern Territory on a range of areas including reflective practice/supervision, restorative practice, trauma informed practice, honouring the voice of the child, working with high conflict. Jodie has also presented at 3 National Mediation Conferences on a range of topics, for VADR, and for Resolution Institute, including alongside Michael Lang on Reflective Practice and Supervision.
Please contact us for training enquiries.