- Kids Helpline – 24/7 phone and online counselling service for young people aged 5-25. Phone 1800 55 1800
- Life: Living is for Everyone – suicide and self-harm prevention resource.
- Lifeline – 24/7 crisis support and suicide prevention services.
- Mensline Australia – telephone, online support and information service for men.
- 1800 Respect – 24/7 sexual assault and family violence helpline.
- Suicideline – 24/7 specialist telephone counselling and information to anyone affected by suicide. Call if you are thinking about suicide, worried about someone, or have lost someone to suicide. Phone 1300 651 251
- Parentline – A phone service that provides counselling support for parents and carers of young people who may be struggling with a range of parenting issues, including; parenting after separation, child/parent conflict, and disagreement about parenting strategies between care givers. Phone 1300 301 300
Family Dispute Resolution
Domestic & Family violence
DOMEStic & Family Violence Services
Information & Resources
Support & Counselling services
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line – Weeknights 5pm-9am, Weekends and public holidays 24 hours, Phone 1800 806 292
- Safe Steps Family Violence Response Centre – 24/7 family violence crisis accommodation and women’s refuge referral service. Phone 1800 015 188
- No to Violence Men’s Referral Service – An anonymous and confidential telephone counselling, referral and information service for men. Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm, Weekends 9am to 5pm. Phone 1300 766 491
- Elizabeth Morgan House Aboriginal Women’s Services – emergency accommodation and support for Aboriginal women in relation to domestic violence. Phone (03) 9482 5744
- inTouch Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence – culturally sensitive Family Violence support for women and children from migrant and refugee backgrounds. Provides case management, immigration and legal support services. Phone (03) 8413 6800
- South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault – services for victims of sexual and physical assault.
- Q-Life – Telephone and webchat support services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and intersex (LGBTQI) people and their friends, families and allies. Phone 1800 184 527
Support to access services
Legal Support services