Selected publications, presentations
Peer Review Journal
Gutman, Judy and Grant, Jodie, Ethical Conundrums Facing Mediators: Comparing Processes, Identifying Challenges and Opportunities (2017). 35(1) Law in Context 101; La Trobe Law School – Law & Justice Research Paper Series Paper No. 1707.
Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2996299
Working group submissions
Part of the Australian Dispute Resolution Advisory Council Inc (ADRAC) working group tasked with preparing ADRAC’S submission Australian Law Reform Commission – Review of the Family Law System: Response by ADRAC to Issues Paper 48 (IP 48) March 2018
Public presentations (Selected)
- 2018 seminar, Victorian Association for Dispute Resolution (VADR) and Victorian Association for Restorative Justice (VARJ), “Workplace ADR meets FDR: Exploring where workplace and family issues collide”, Zandy Fell and Jodie Grant. http://www.vadr.asn.au/27june2018-flyer.pdf
- 2017 Webinar, Resolution Institute – From the trenches – using restorative conferencing practices to repair high conflict family disputes.
- 2016 National Mediation Conference, Queensland.
- Oral presentation and paper – From the trenches – Using restorative conferencing practices as new ways to repair/restore family relationships in high conflict battles – Jodie Grant
- Oral presentation and paper – Real world versus role plays, actors versus clients and the function of internships in creating real mediators – Jodie Grant and Lilia Szarski, Relationships Australia Victoria
- 2015 ADR Ethics for Practitioners Symposium, La Trobe University, Victorian Dispute Settlement Centre – Presenter
Guest lectures – yearly
- Melbourne University – to Law students on FDR
- La Trobe University – to Law students on FDR
DVD – Relationships Australia Victoria Production, Mediator, Mediation Practice